Bachelor- und Masterarbeiten
Our group offers a number of topics that can be tailored to fit either a Master thesis or a Bachelor thesis. Some of these projects are more theoretical and involve quite a bit of programming (Matlab, Python, or C/C++) while others are more focused on hands-on experiments, either at the electron microscope, or various optical microscopes.
Current list of available projects:
- Aspects of structured illumination TEM
- Optical phase tomography
- Near-field and far-field ptychography
- Compressed sensing applied to HAADF STEM
- Compressed sensing applied to HAADF STEM tomography
- Measuring large bio-molecules with electron phase tomography
- Applying (deep) computer learning algorithms to electron diffraction data
- Simulation of atomic resolution images in the TEM
- Advanced simulations of electron holographic mean inner potentials
Please contact either the contact provided with each of the project descriptions, or Prof. C. Koch in case you would like to have more information.
Student projects can be written in either German or English.