QMB is part of the QSTEM software suite. It allows you to:
- Build super structures with arbitrarily many crystalline grains
- Specify independent crystal structures, orientations, and translation vectors for each grain
- Define arbitrary (convex and concave) 2D outlines for each grain, as well as a lower and upper cutoff along the z-direction.
- Load TEM or STEM images in .dm3 format and many other image formats
- Trace the outline of grains in experimental images, so that the simulated structure represents the experimemtal setup.
- Move and/or delete individual atomic columns or ranges of columns.
- Save the super structure in .cfg or .xyz format.
Please read the QMB User Manual for further details.